Welcome Readers!!



I hope you will enjoy some of my everyday musings on things yet unknown! I know I will enjoy expressing them to you! Questions and comments are always welcome! Have a peaceful day! P.S. Don't forget to scroll all the way down - you never know what you might miss!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Stay tuned...

NY Nana & Michael, Allie, Ryan, Riley & Dylan
Hi there! Well, I have to say setting up this Blog was half of the fun! I am glad to be back in touch with my creative side! What a wonderful Christmas Break we had! As you can see, we had great times with family doing all of the usual festive things the holidays bring! I plan on writing more tomorrow, but 6:30 will come awful early tomorrow after many days of sleeping in! Stay tuned for the following:

  • The Power of Positive Thinking
  • Verizon and the iPhone?
  • College Football Playoffs?

See you soon! Peace...E.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see your creative musings and positive inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess...There is a link to the book we talked about!

    ReplyDelete